If you place a Double Down bet on a horse in the Melbourne Cup at Flemington this Tuesday (1/11/2016) and your horse doesn’t win the race, we will refund your entire stake (including initial stake, 10% fee and Double Down stake) up to $50 in Bonus Bets.
Example: Place a Double Down bet of $20 via the William Hill website on Horse 6 in the Melbourne Cup this Saturday and select the Double Down option (10% fee – $2) at the time of placement. Once the race has begun, simply trigger the Double Down bet (a further $20 stake) and if Horse 6 doesn’t win the race, we will give you your entire stake (initial stake, 10% fee and Double Down stake) of $42 back in Bonus Bets.
Terms & Conditions
- Excludes NSW & SA residents.
- Single, fixed odds win bets placed via apps only.
- Must select ‘Double Down’ option and Double Down in the run.
- One bet per race.
- Entire stake includes initial stake, fee and Double Down stake.
- Turnover requirements apply.
- Bonus bets expire 7 days after awarding.
- Eligibility criteria and full T&Cs apply.