Online bookmaker Sportsbet.com.au have opened an awesome offer for punters and A-League supporters. Get your money back on the Sydney FC v Melbourne Victory Grand Final if your first goalscorer bet doesn’t score the first goal but scores at any other time. View the offer and claim a $501 Free Bet Bonus.
How To Claim:
- Register at Sportsbet.com.au via this link
- Go to the Sportsbet.com.au promotions page
- Follow the instructions
Terms and Conditions
1. The bonus bet offer applies only on Cash bets placed over the Internet, on m.sportsbet.com.au, t.sportsbet.com.au or any Sportsbet.com.au mobile site. Excludes phone bets.
2. This bonus bet offer applies to your first Cash bet on the First Goalscorer market in the Sydney FC v Melbourne Victory match to be played on Sunday the 7th of May 2017.
3. This offer excludes NSW, SA & WA Residents.
4. For this offer to be valid, your first bet on the First Goalscorer market bet must lose and your player must score a goal in regular time. Extra Time and Penalty Shootouts are not included.
5. Bonus Bets placed on a selection are excluded from this offer. Multibets, Megabets, Exotics, Telephone bets and Live Betting are excluded from the offer.
6. Bonus Bets will be equal to the value of the Member’s original bet stake, up to a maximum of $50.
7. Sportsbet Bonus Bets cannot be redeemed as cash. Bonus bets will expire within 14 days of being credited to your account. Bets placed with Bonus Bets received from this offer are not eligible for any other promotional offers.
8. The bonus bets will be credited to the Member’s account as a separate Bonus Bet transaction, within 24 hours of the completion of the event.
9. Should you place a successful bet using your bonus bets, only the winnings from your bonus bets will be credited into your account. This means that your winnings will exclude the initial bonus bet stake.
10. Standard Bonus Bet Terms & Conditions apply. Visit https://help.sportsbet.com.au for more information.
11. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
12. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.