This years 2021 Super Bowl between the Buccaneers and the Chiefs looks a cracker. Check out this incredible 2020 Super Bowl LV offer from online bookmaker Sportsbet! place a Same Game Multi of 3 legs or more on the Super Bowl LV and if one leg loses you’ll get your bet back in up to $50 in bonus bets!
How to Bet with Sportsbet:
- Register at Sportsbet.com.au via this link
- Go to Sportsbet.com.au’s Promotions page
- Follow the instructions
(Excl. SA & WA residents. Excl. live bets. Conditions apply).
Terms And Conditions:
What is Power Play?
Power Play allows you to increase your Racing odds on a Fixed Odds Win Bet or Multis as well as Sports Multis.
Where is Power Play available?
The Power Play button is displayed on the betslip when logged in on mobile and on the latest version of the app.
How do I use Power Play?
It’s as easy as adding a selection or selections to your Bet Slip and tapping the Power Play button. Watch your Odds Increase and then Place your Bet (you will only use the Power Play once you confirm your Bet).
When can I use Power Play?
Available for Fixed Odds bets on selected Thoroughbreds, Greyhounds and Harness Racing as well as select Sports Multis.
Terms and Conditions
1. These rules (the ‘Power Play Rules’) are incorporated into and form part of the Rules. The standard sports and racing rules, including deductions, also apply to Power Play bets.
2. Sportsbet may, in its absolute discretion, offer the ‘Power Play feature’ to selected Members for selected products, markets, pricing or bet types. Sportsbet reserves the right to change, suspend or remove the availability of the Power Play feature at any time.
3. The Power Play feature is currently only available for single bets placed using your mobile device, including iOS (iPhone) and Mobile Web. The Power Play will feature is expected to also be available for bets placed using a desktop computer in the coming weeks.
4. The Power Play feature is not available:
a. for telephone or live bets; or
b. on bets where a Bonus Bet has been used.
5. The number of Power Plays which may be made available to you in a particular day will be at Sportsbet’s absolute discretion. All Power Plays made available to you will expire each day at midnight (Darwin time). No Power Plays will roll-over to the following day.
6. The price available to you when you apply your Power Play (‘powered price’) will be at Sportsbet’s absolute discretion.
7. If the Power Play feature is available for your bet selection, you will see the Power Play button when you access your Bet Slip. You will need to select Power Play to see the powered price. You must select Power Play to proceed with the bet if you wish to place your bet at the powered price (‘Power Play bet’). You will only be able to see the powered price if you have a Power Play available.
8. Your Power Play will be considered to have been used and will not be available for any other bets that day if:
a. your Power Play bet (or any part of your Power Play bet) is declined for any reason,
b. an alternative stake and price is offered on your Power Play bet and you do not accept that offer;
c. your Power Play bet is voided or your bet selection is scratched; or
d. you have a screen time out while your Power Play bet is being processed and before your Power Play bet is accepted.
9. Power Play is intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of Power Play will not be eligible for the enhancement. Sportsbet reserves the right to make Power Play unavailable to Members considered to be abusing Power Play or other promotions.