Bet on the A-League finals and if your team lead at the 80th minute but lose, you’ll get your stake back in equivalent Bonus Points up to $50!
Deposit $500, Bet with $1000
Sign-up, deposit $500 & receive $500 in bonus bets. That's $1000 to bet with!*
*Conditions Apply. Excl VIC, NSW, SA & WA. Gamble Responsibly
Bonus Points can be redeemed for a Bonus Bet, a Crown Gift Card or any gift in the CrownBet Rewards Store. You can redeem these points by visiting My Rewards.
- Back either team in the Win-Draw-Win market on any A-League Finals game this weekend.
- If your team lead at the 80th minute but lose (including extra time and penalties), we’ll match your stake with Bonus Points up to $50 by giving you 100 Bonus Points for every $1 placed (max $50) up to 5,000 Bonus Points!
- Bonus Structure: $10 bet=1,000 Points, $20 bet=2,000 Points, $30 bet=3,000 Points, $40 bet=4,000 Points, $50 bet=5,000 Points
Terms and Conditions
- This Offer applies to a member’s first win-draw-win bet placed on each nominated game.
- The team you back must be winning at the 80th minute (80:00 on the tv broadcaster’s scoreboard), but lose the game game to qualify for the Bonus Points.
- Includes extra time and penalties if applicable.
- Does not apply to any other markets
- To avail of the CrownBet Rewards Points you need to be a CrownBet Rewards member. If you’re not already a member of CrownBet Rewards you can join here.
- Excludes NSW and SA residents.
- Excludes all phone bets. Wagers placed with Bonus Bets will be ineligible for this offer. Multibet wagers are excluded from this offer. Live bet markets are excluded from this offer.
- Does not apply to bets placed on the draw.
- Excludes cashed out bets.
- The bonus will match a member’s stake up to $50 which means a maximum of 5,000 Bonus Points can be awarded. Any stake greater than $50 will receive the offer maximum of 5,000 Bonus Points (provided other conditions are met).
- Bonus Points will be credited within 24 hours of the game’s completion.
* All Offers and Promotions posted in this article excludes NSW residents.