Online bookmaker Sportsbet are offering punters Cash Back on Week 1 of the AFL 2016 Finals if you back a team and they lose by 18 points or less.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Refund Offer applies only to head-to-head bets placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au or any sportsbet.com.au mobile app. The Offer applies to Week 1 of the AFL Finals series. Week 1 finals matches begin on September 9th, 2016 and conclude on September 11th, 2016. Excludes NSW residents.
2. For the Offer to be valid, your head-to-head bet selection must lose the match by 18 points or less.
3. Only your first head-to-head bet on each Week 1 Finals match will be deemed eligible for this offer.
4. The refund will equal the value of the Member’s bet stake to a maximum refund of $50 cash. Bets that are ‘Cashed out’ are not eligible for the offer.
5. Bet Back placed on a selection are excluded from the Offer. Telephone bets and Live Bets are ineligible for the offer. Excludes Multis, Same Game Multis and Exotics.
6. Refunds will be paid as cash and will be credited to the Member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of the match.
7. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
8. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.