Online bookmaker Ladbrokes has opened up an awesome Harness Bonus Back 2nd and 3rd OR Double your Winnings offer at Albion Park this Saturday, 8th August, 2020. Make the Switch at Albion Park R1-4 this Saturday. Switch lets you choose between Bonus Back 2nd & 3rd OR Double your Winnings if your runner finishes 1st. Max Bonus $50.
How To Bet with Ladbrokes:
- Register at Ladbrokes.com.au via this link
- Go to the Ladbrokes.com.au Promotions Page
- Follow the instructions
SWITCH RACES 1-4 terms & conditions
- The maximum bonus bet for this promotion is $50.
- This offer is only available on Races 1-4 at Albion Park on August 8 2020.
- The “Switch” product enables you to choose between Double Your Winnings and Bonus Back for 2nd or 3rd on the selected market.
- The Switch product (and in turn, the use of the Double Your Winnings promotion or the Run 2nd or 3rd Bonus Back promotion) is only available on your first single fixed win bet for the selected market.
- You can only use the Switch product once per event.
- When choosing Double Your Winnings, winning eligible bets will receive double winnings paid up to $50 in bonus bets on the win component only (excluding stake).
- This offer applies to fixed odds win bets only and does not apply to place bets or exotics.
- This offer applies to the first fixed odds bet in the race only.
- Bonus Bet must be redeemed 7 days after the start of race 4 at Albion Park.
- Once you have selected your promotion (through the use of the Switch product or not), and you have placed your bet, you will not be able to use any other promotions on that market.
- The terms and conditions associated with the individual promotions that you can switch between still apply at all times.
- This offer is available for recreational punters only and clients not participating in the spirit of the promotion will be excluded.
- Bets placed using bonus bets or bonus cash are not eligible for this promotion.
- Ladbrokes terms and conditions (including Promotional Terms and Conditions) also apply to this offer.