Online bookmaker Neds have a an awesome Bonus Betting Offer on the All Stars Boxing Footy Rivals. Place a 4+ Leg Multi on All Stars Boxing Footy Rivals and if 1 leg of your multi fails, get up to $50 back in Bonus Bets. Offer available once per client.
How To Bet with Neds:
- This offer excludes residents of South Australia
- The offer applies to the first resulted qualifying 4+ leg multi bet that contains only one losing leg each day (for example, 3 legs win, and 1 leg loses in a 4 leg multi).
- The offer does not apply to Same Game Multis.
- This offer is only available on all fights in the All Stars Boxing Footy Rivals on Friday 12th February 2021.
- If more than one 4+ leg multi bet is placed on a given day, then the first resulted 4+ leg multi bet with only one losing leg, will be deemed to be the Qualifying Bet for the purpose of this offer.
- Each leg of the multi must be equal to or above $1.10 at time of placement of bet.
- This offer can only be claimed once per day.
- The maximum bonus bet for this promotion is $50.
- Your 4+ leg multi bet must fail by only one leg to qualify for a Bonus Bet matching the stake.
- Bets placed by telephone call, live in-play bets and cashed out / partial cash out bets are excluded from this offer.
- Neds reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this offer at any time.
- This offer is available for recreational punters only and clients not participating in the spirit of the promotion will be excluded.
- Bets placed using bonus bets, bonus cash or Price Boost are not eligible for this promotion.
- Neds terms and conditions also apply to this offer.