Online bookmaker Ladbrokes are giving punters the chance to score an even bigger win on the 2021 Australian Open Tennis with this awesome Mega Multi offer! Place a 4+ Leg Multi bet across all Tennis including the Australian Open, and if your multi fails by the selected number of legs, get up to $50 back in Bonus Bets.
How To Bet with Ladbrokes:
- Register at Ladbrokes.com.au via this link
- Go to the Ladbrokes.com.au Promotions Page
- Follow the instructions
TENNIS MEGA MULTI terms & conditions
- The offer applies to the first resulted qualifying 4+ leg multi bet placed and settled on Tennis for each day.
- This offer is available on all Tennis matches up to and including Sunday 21st February 2021.
- If the Multi contains 4-5 Legs and 1 leg fails, get Bonus Back up to $50.
- If the Multi contains 6-7 Legs and up to 2 legs fail, get Bonus Back up to $50
- If the Multi contains 8+ Legs and up to 3 legs fail, get Bonus Back up to $50
- This offer can only be claimed once per day and does not include same game multis.
- The maximum bonus bet for this promotion is $50.
- Minimum odds of $1.10 per leg, minimum combined multi bet odds of $1.50.
- Bets placed by telephone call, live in-play bets and cashed out / partial cash out bets are excluded from this offer.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this offer at any time.
- This offer is available for recreational punters only and clients not participating in the spirit of the promotion will be excluded.
- Bets placed using bonus bets, bonus cash or Odds Boost are not eligible for this promotion.
- Ladbrokes terms and conditions also apply to this offer.