Enjoy CrownBet Rewards Points up to $50 if your selected player leads at the end of any round but loses this years Australian Open.
- Place a bet on the Tournament Winner Market for the 2016 Australian Open.
- If your selected player leads at the end of any round but loses the Australian Open, we’ll match your stake with CrownBet Rewards Points up to $50 by giving you 100 Points for every $1 placed (max $50) up to 5,000 Points!
- Points Structure: $10 bet=1,000 Points, $20 bet=2,000 Points, $30 bet=3,000 Points, $40 bet=4,000 Points, $50 bet=5,000 Points.
Terms and Conditions
- This Offer applies to a member’s first ‘Torunament Winner’ bet placed on the nominated tournament.
- Your player must lead at the end of any round, but lose the tournament according to the official results to qualify for the CrownBet Rewards Points.
- This Offer excludes:
- Cashed out bets.
- NSW & SA residents.
- Wagers placed over the phone.
- Wagers placed with Bonus Bets.
- The points will match a member’s stake up to $50 which means a maximum of 5,000 Bonus Points can be awarded. Any stake greater than $50 will receive the offer maximum of 5,000 Bonus Points (provided other conditions are met).
- The CrownBet Rewards Points will be credited to a members account within 24 hours of the completion of the game.
* All Offers and Promotions posted in this article excludes NSW residents.