Online bookmaker Neds.com.au are offering an awesome matched bet bonus offer on Saturday’s Thousand Guineas and Caulfield Guineas at Caulfield racecourse. View this awesome offer below.
*Conditions Apply. Excl VIC, NSW, SA & WA. Gamble Responsibly
How To Claim:
Back a runner on the Thousand Guineas, get a bonus bet on the Caulfield Guineas up to $50
- Max bonus bet $50
- Offer dates: 9am AEST Thursday October 11 2017 – Race 6 start on October 14 2017
- FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This offer is not available to residents of NSW, WA and SA.
- The offer applies to the first win bet only placed by the Customer on the ‘Thousand Guineas’ race at Caulfield on Saturday October 14 2017 (‘Nominated Race’)
- This offer is only available to existing Neds Customers who:
- have a valid, active and funded Betting Account with Neds;
- place a bet using the Neds Betting Platform (either online or app); and
- place a win only bet in the fixed odds market on the Nominated Race, (‘Qualifying Bet’).
- This offer commences at 9am AEST October 12 2017 and is available until the start of the Nominated Race (‘Promotional Period’). Bets placed outside the Promotional Period are not eligible for this offer.
- The maximum Qualifying Bet that can be placed in order to be eligible for this offer is $50.
- If a Customer places a Qualifying Bet, they will receive a matched bonus bet equal to the amount of the Qualifying Bet (up to the maximum amount of $50) to be used by the Customer to place a win Bet on the ‘Caulfield Guineas’ race on Saturday October 14, 2017 (‘Bonus Bet’).
- The Bonus Bet must be redeemed before the start of Caulfield Guineas race on October 14, 2017 or it will lapse.
- This offer applies to the first qualifying win Bet placed by the Customer on the Nominated Race. If more than one win Bet is placed, then the first Bet appearing in the Customer’s pending bet slip, will be deemed to be the Qualifying Bet for this purpose of this offer.
- Only the winnings from your Bonus Bet (excluding the Bonus Bet stake) will be credited into your Betting Account.
- If the Bet Boost Feature is used to place a Qualifying Bet, then only the Client’s original nominated stake and not the Boosted Stake will be considered as the amount of the Qualifying Bet for the purpose of calculating the amount of the eligible Bonus Bet.
- Bonus Bets or Matched Bets received from other promotional offers are not eligible to be used as a Qualifying Bet for this offer.
- Neds reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this promotion at any time.
- Neds General Promotional Terms and Conditions also apply to this offer.
* All Offers and Promotions posted in this article excludes NSW residents.