Online bookie CrownBet are offering punters a Stake Back Offer at Caulfield and Warwick Farm on Saturday. Get your Stake Back if your bet runs 2nd or 3rd in any of the first five races on either meetings card.
Deposit $400, Bet with $1000
Sign-up, deposit $400 & receive $600 in bonus bets. That's $1000 to bet with!*
*Conditions Apply. Excl VIC, NSW, SA & WA. Gamble Responsibly
How To Claim:
- Register at CrownBet.com.au via this link
- Go to the CrownBet.com.au promotions page
- Follow the instruction
- This offer applies to your first Fixed-Odds Win Bet placed on each nominated race.
- Place a Fixed-Odds Win bet on any of our nominated races.
- If your horse runs 2nd or 3rd we’ll match your stake in CrownBet Rewards Points up to $45 by giving you 100 CrownBet Rewards Points for every $1 placed (max $45) up to 4,500 CrownBet Rewards Points.
- CrownBet Rewards? Points Structure: $10 bet=1,000 Points, $20 bet=2,000 Points, $45 bet=4,500 Points.
Terms and Conditions
- Applies to your first Fixed-Odds Win bet on each nominated race after final fields are released.
- Your horse must run 2nd or 3rd according to the official results to qualify for the CrownBet Rewards? Points.
- Applies to your first Fixed-Odds Win bet on each nominated race.
- This offer is available to NSW residents only.
- This offer excludes:
- Best Tote plus or any markets other than Fixed Odds.
- All-in bets.
- Cashed out bets.
- Wagers placed over the phone.
- Wagers placed with Bonus Bets.
- The CrownBet Rewards? Points will match a member’s stake up to $45 which means a maximum of 4,500 Points can be awarded. Any stake greater than $45 will receive the offer maximum of 4,500 Points (provided other conditions are met).
- No bonuses will be paid in respect of a horse who crosses the line first but is relegated to a lower position on protest.
- The CrownBet Rewards? Points will be credited to a members account within 24 hours of the completion of the event.
- Standard CrownBet terms and conditions apply.
* All Offers and Promotions posted in this article excludes NSW residents.