Having a bet on the AFL Grand Final? Sportsbet are giving you the chance to double your winnings in the upcoming AFL Grand Final game between the Adelaide Crows and Richmond Tigers. If your head-to-head bet wins Sportsbet.com.au will double your winnings up to $50!
View the Double Winnings offer and claim an additional $501 Free Bet Bonus.
How To Claim:
- Register at Sportsbet.com.au via this link
- Go to the Sportsbet.com.au promotions page
- Follow the instructions
Terms and Conditions
- The Boost Offer applies only to cash Head to Head bets placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au or any sportsbet.com.au mobile app. The Offer applies to the AFL Grand Final to be played on 30/09/17.
- Only the first cash bet placed on the Head to Head market will be deemed eligible for the Offer.
- For the Offer to be valid, your Head to Head bet must win as per the official result.
- This offer excludes NSW, SA & WA residents.
- Boosts will be paid as Bonus Bets, equal to your winnings up to $50. Boost is on profit only and excludes your original stake.
- If you place $10 on a $1.50 selection you will win a Bonus Bet of $5; $10 stake x $1.50 odds – $10 original stake = cash winnings of $5, a 100% boost of which would be $5.
- The boost will be credited to the Member’s account as a Bonus Bet within 24 hours of the completion of the match.
- Sportsbet Bonus Bets cannot be redeemed as cash. Bonus bets will expire within 14 days of being credited to your account. Bets placed with Bonus Bets received from this offer are not eligible for any other promotional offers.
- Bets place using Bonus Bets will be ineligible for this offer. Multibets, Cashed Out bets and Live betting are excluded from the Offer.
- Should you place a successful bet using your bonus bets, only the winnings from your bonus bets will be credited into your account. This means that your winnings will exclude the initial bonus bet stake.
- Standard Bonus Bet Terms & Conditions apply. Visit https://help.sportsbet.com.au for more information.
- To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
- Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.