BetEasy has launched their AFL Finals Predictor in which you have the chance to share in a $125,000 Prize Pool. Simply make your tips for each round of the AFL Finals for a chance to win.
How to Play
- The Competition commences at 7.20pm AEST on 6 September 2018 and entries close at 2:30pm AEST on 29 September 2018 (Competition Period).
- The Competition is open to BetEasy Rewards members, who reside in Australia or New Zealand and are compliant with the BetEasy Terms and Conditions (EligibleParticipant).
- You do not need a wagering account to enter or participate in this competition.
- You must be at least 18 years of age in order to be a BetEasy Rewards member and therefore an Eligible Participant.
- Employees of BetEasy and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Entry into the Competition is free.
- In order to enter the Competition, an Eligible Participant must:
- register their details via the online registration form at https://BetEasy.com.au/predictor; and
- make a prediction on the head to head match up in any of the 24 nominated match ups throughout the AFL Finals & the Brownlow Medal count.
- Eligible Participants are permitted to only submit one entry into the Competition. Any person submitting more than one entry will not be eligible to win the Competition.
- Eligible Participants are entitled to make changes to their predictions right up until the official start time for all rounds. Winning head to head match up predictions are worth (1 point).
- If an Eligible Participant does not submit a head to head match up, they will receive 0 points towards their overall tally.
Determining Competition Winners
- The Winner or Winners of the Competition will be all Eligible Participants that have the highest tally of points accumulated from the head to head match ups.
- Winning head to head match up predictions are worth (1 point).
- If there is more than one Eligible Participant that finishes on the highest/same total, then each of those Eligible Participants will be declared Winners and will share in the total value of the cash Prize in equal proportions.
- Individual results will be visual on the game page and scores will be sourced from (http://www.afl.com.au).
- The Winner(s) will share in the prize of $25,000 in cash. The Winner(s) will be required to provide BetEasy with proof of identity and a valid Australian bank account or BetEasy customer account in order to be eligible to obtain the Prize.
- 2,000,000 BetEasy Rewards Points given for each of the five rounds for eligible customers who through their predictions have selected all head to head match ups correctly.
- A total of 10,000,000 BetEasy Rewards Points will be won/shared by the tipster/s that correctly predict all available head to head match ups for the round.
- Where there is more than one (1) Winner for the cash prize of $25,000, the Prize will be split in equal proportions amongst all Winners.
- Upon verification of the Winner’s or Winners’ identity, BetEasy will transfer the Prize into the Winner or Winner’s nominated bank or BetEasy account on or before Winner/s will receive competition money within 10 working days.
- The Winner(s) will be notified by telephone and email if they have been successful in the Competition and BetEasy will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Winner(s) is notified by 12.00PM AEST on 2 October, 2018.
- BetEasy will notify any Winner of an unclaimed prize by email.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable.
- This tipping competition is a game of skill.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The result of the Competition is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- BetEasy Rewards Points won as part of this Competition are subject to the BetEasy Rewards programme terms and conditions, available at www.BetEasy.com.au/rewards.
- BetEasy reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and identification details of all Eligible Participants (including identity, age and place of residence) and disqualify any entry that is not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person / household /IP address / computer. Multiple entries from the same person / household /IP address / computer are to be deemed invalid.
- The Competition is intended for bona fide participants and it is a requirement that all entrants act in good faith at all times.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond BetEasy’s control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, subject always to State regulations, BetEasy reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Eligible Participants consent to BetEasy using their name, likeness and/or voice in any media for an unlimited period for the purpose of promoting the Competition and BetEasy’s products and services.
- BetEasy collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition, and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- Available to BetEasy account holders registered in Australia or New Zealand only.
- BetEasy accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these promotions.
- BetEasy and its affiliates and subsidiaries, or any of their employees, officers or directors shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of a participant’s or winner’s participation in an event or any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of any tournament, and any such liability shall be borne solely and exclusively by the participant or winner, as the case may be.
- By entering the Competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms & conditions.
- The Promoter is BetEasy Pty Ltd (ACN 162 554 707), Level 27, 120 Collins St, Melbourne, 3000