Online bookmaker CrownBet are offering punters the chance to win a share in $250,000 on Round 1 of the 2018 AFL season.
The Competition is simple to enter and is Free to Join and play.
How To Join:
- Register at CrownBet.com.au via this link
- Go to the CrownBet.com.au tipping page
- Follow the instruction
The competition is free to enter and is available to all residents outside of NSW and the ACT.
Terms and Conditions – CrownBet $250K Footy Tipping Competition (Competition)
- The Competition commences at 9.00am AEST on 17 March 2018 and entries close at 7.20pm AEST on 22 March 2018 (Competition Period).
- The Competition is open to CrownBet customers who have CrownBet accounts, who reside in Australia or New Zealand and are compliant with the CrownBet Terms and Conditions (EligibleParticipant).
- Residents of NSW and A.C.T are ineligible to enter. If, for whatever reason, a NSW or A.C.T. resident is able to enter the competition, they will be ineligible to win any prizes.
- You must be at least 18 years of age in order to be a CrownBet customer and therefore an Eligible Participant.
- Employees of CrownBet and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Entry into the Competition is free.
- In order to enter the Competition, an Eligible Participant must:
- register their details via the online registration form at http://www.com.au/rewardslanding/afl-tipping; and
- submit their selections for the ‘head-to head’ winner of each match in Round 1 of the 2018 AFL Premiership Season . A draw cannot be selected as an option.
- Eligible Participants are permitted to only submit one entry into the Competition. Any person submitting more than one entry will not be eligible to win the Competition.
- Eligible Participants may not make any alterations to their selections once they have been submitted.
- If an Eligible Participant does not submit a complete entry, the entry will be null and void and the individual will not be eligible to win the Competition.
Determining Competition Winners
- The Winner or Winners of the Competition will be all Eligible Participants that correctly select the winner of all nine (9) matches in Round 1 of the 2018 AFL Premiership Season
- If there is more than one Eligible Participant that correctly selects the winner of all nine (9) matches in Round 1 of the 2018 AFL Premiership Season, then each of those Eligible Participants will be declared Winners and will share in the total value of the Prize in equal proportions.
- If there is no Eligible Participant that correctly selects the winner of all nine (9) matches in Round 1 of the 2018 AFL Premiership Season, then no winner will be declared and the prize not paid.
- In the event that there is a draw in any match played in Round 1 of the 2018 AFL Premiership Season or if any match in Round 1 is not played or completed for any reason, there will be no winners and the Competition will be concluded.
- Results and margins of the relevant will be determined in accordance with the decision of the AFL as published on the AFL’s official website (http://www.afl.com.au).
- The Winner(s) will share in the prize of $250,000 in cash. The Winner(s) will be required to provide CrownBet with proof of identity and a valid Australian bank account or CrownBet customer account in order to be eligible to obtain the Prize.
- Where there is more than one (1) Winner, the Prize will be split in equal proportions amongst all Winners.
- Upon verification of the Winner’s or Winners’ identity, CrownBet will transfer the Prize into the Winner or Winner’s nominated bank or CrownBet account on or before Winner/s will receive competition money within 10 working days.
- The Winner(s) will be notified by telephone and email if they have been successful in the Competition and CrownBet will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Winner(s) is notified by 12.00PM AEST on Wednesday 28 March. Results of the Competition will be published in ‘The Australian’ on Thursday 29 March.
- If the Winner or any Winners do not claim the Prize by 6 April 2018, then CrownBet will award the Winner’s Prize (or share of the Prize) to all other Winners that have claimed their Prize. For example, if there are two Winners and the $250,000 is to be divided evenly between the Winners, where one of the Winners does not claim their prize, the other Winner would be entitled to the further $125,000 that was unclaimed. If there are no other Winners, then the Prize will be forfeited.
- CrownBet will notify any Winner of an unclaimed prize by email.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no role in determining the winner.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The result of the Competition is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- CrownBet reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and identification details of all Eligible Participants (including identity, age and place of residence) and disqualify any entry that is not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person / household /IP address / computer. Multiple entries from the same person / household /IP address / computer are to be deemed invalid.
- The Competition is intended for bona fide participants and it is a requirement that all entrants act in good faith at all times.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond CrownBet’s control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, subject always to State regulations, CrownBet reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Eligible Participants consent to CrownBet using their name, likeness and/or voice in any media for an unlimited period for the purpose of promoting the Competition and CrownBet’s products and services.
- CrownBet collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition, and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- Available to CrownBet account holders registered in Australia or New Zealand only, excluding residents in NSW and A.C.T. If, for whatever reason, a NSW or A.C.T. resident is able to enter the competition, they will be ineligible to win any prizes.
- CrownBet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these promotions.
- CrownBet and its affiliates and subsidiaries, or any of their employees, officers or directors shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of a participant’s or winner’s participation in an event or any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of any tournament, and any such liability shall be borne solely and exclusively by the participant or winner, as the case may be.
- By entering the Competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms & conditions.
- The Promoter is CrownBet Pty Ltd (ACN 162 554 707), Level 27, 120 Collins St, Melbourne, 3000.