Online bookmaker Neds have a an awesome Bonus Betting Offer on the UFC this weekend on the fight. Place a 3+ leg Multi bet on UFC Fight Night: Ladd vs Dumont and if 1 leg of your multi fails, get up to $50 back in Bonus Cash. Available once daily across all markets.
How To Bet with Neds:
- The maximum Bonus Cash for this promotion is $50.
- This offer excludes residents of South Australia.
- Bets placed using Price Boost are eligible for this offer.
- This offer is available for all UFC Fight Night: Ladd vs Dumont fights on October 17, 2021.
- Bets placed using Bonus Bets, Bonus Cash, Neds Toolbox Tools or other Promotional Offers are not eligible for this promotion.
- The offer does not apply to Same Game Multis.
- Your 3+ leg multi bet must fail by only one leg to qualify for Bonus Cash matching the stake.
- The offer applies to the first resulted qualifying 3+ leg multi bet that contains only one losing leg each day (for example, 2 legs win, and 1 leg loses in a 3 leg multi).
- If more than one 3+ leg multi bet is placed on a given day, then the first resulted 3+ leg multi bet with only one losing leg, will be deemed to be the Qualifying Bet for the purpose of this offer.
- Each leg of the multi must be equal to or above $1.10 at time of placement of bet.
- This offer can only be claimed once per day.
- Bonus Cash expires 7 days from issue.
- Bonus Cash is a product, not actual cash.
- Live in-play bets and cashed out / partial cash out bets are excluded from this offer.
- Neds reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this offer at any time.
- This offer is available for recreational punters only and clients not participating in the spirit of the promotion will be excluded.
- Neds terms and conditions also apply to this offer