If your horse doesn’t win but finishes 2nd or 3rd at Flemington on Melbourne Cup day in Races 1-4 this Tuesday we will give you a Bonus Bet equal to your stake (up to $50) (Fixed odds only).
How To Claim:
- Register at WilliamHill.com.au via this link
- Go to the WilliamHill.com.au promotions page
- Follow the instruction
Example: Place a $10 fixed odds win bet on horse 6 to win in a 13 horse race and if your horse doesn’t win, but is one of the first 7 finishers you’ll get a Bonus Bet equal to your $10 stake.
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is available to William Hill clients who reside in Australia (exc. SA and NSW) and New Zealand and is applicable to internet and mobile app bets (iPhone and Android) only. Excludes phone bets.
2. This promotion excludes residents of SA and NSW.
3. Bets placed with Bonus Bets will not be eligible for this promotion.
4. Eligible Clients will receive a Bonus Bet equal to their stake (up to $50) if they place a Qualifying Bet and the client’s selection does not win but finishes 2nd or 3rd, as declared by Racing Victoria.
5. Qualifying Bet means a Client’s first single “Fixed Odds” Win Bet on any of Races 1-4 at Flemington this Tuesday (01/11/2016).
6. The maximum Bonus Bet issued under this promotion is $50.
7. This promotion is only available for bets placed on the final field. Any bets placed on the “All in” market will not be eligible for this promotion.
8. Clients will be eligible for this promotion once per race only (Races 1 to 4).
9. Only the FIRST single Fixed Odds WIN bet placed on each race (1-4) at Flemington on 1st October 2016 will be eligible for the promotion, any subsequent bets on the market will not be eligible for the promotion. If more than one bet is placed at the same time, then it will be the first bet selected and confirmed on members bet slip.
10. Qualifying Bets placed on horses involved in a dead heat for 1st place will not be eligible for the refund.
11. If a client places a bet both before and after the gates open, only the first bet that is placed will be eligible for this promotion (in this instance the pre-jump bet)
12. Bonus Bets expire after 7 days.
13. The Bonus Bets will be awarded to members’ accounts within 24 hours of the final market being resulted.
14. This offer is only available for single bets. Multi-bets are not included. Bets which re Cashed Out are not eligible for this promotion.
15. This promotion is only available once per client/residence/IP address/computer/smartphone/tablet/device. William Hill may determine, in its sole discretion, whether it believes different entries or accounts are associated with the same person.
16. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion from William Hill.
17. Clients who have been provided with written notification from William Hill that they are not eligible to participate in William Hill promotions, will not be eligible for this promotion. This is done at the discretion of William Hill’s Promotions Team.
18. William Hill Facility clients are not eligible for this promotion.
19. Payment of this promotion is entirely at the discretion of William Hill. This promotion is intended for recreational gamblers/accounts only and will be attributed accordingly. Clients using duplicate accounts will not be credited. William Hill’s decision in this regard will be final and non-negotiable.
20. William Hill, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to limit the eligibility of any client to participate in all or any part of this promotion, including, but not limited to where William Hill considers a client to be abusing William Hill promotions by any means or breaching the terms and conditions of this promotion or any previous promotions. William Hill’s decision in this regard will be final and non-negotiable.
21. Clients considered to be abusing this promotion by any means or breaching any of these terms and conditions may have their refund revoked at the discretion of William Hill management.
22. William Hill Betting Rules apply. The Betting Rules can be located on our website at https://www.williamhill.com.au/betting/help/betting-rules/.
23. William Hill reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend the promotion without any notice.
24. Any proceeds from winning Bonus Bets must be turned over at least once (1x) at odds of $1.50 or greater, before funds can be withdrawn.
25. Any unused Bonus Bets will expire seven (7) days after the Bonus Bet has been awarded unless any other expiry date has been specified.
26. Bonus Bet winnings DO NOT include the initial Bonus Bet stake. This means that if a Bonus Bet to the value of $100 is placed on a selection paying $2.15, the net winnings paid will be $115 (ie. $215 less the $100 Bonus Bet).
27. Bonus Bet balances are not redeemable for cash.
28. The maximum winnings on any $100 Bonus Bet is $10,000 (ie maximum odds of $101).
29. Minimum Bonus Bet wager is $10. If there is less than $10 in the Bonus Bet wallet then the whole amount must be used at once. If the Bonus Bet wallet contains more than $10 then the Bonus Bet wager can be $10 or more.
30. Bonus Bets may be used on any Sports or Racing market available on the website at the time of placement except for on Premium Price Markets or where specified in the specific promotion terms and conditions. Only one Bonus Bet (from any promotion) can be used per event or match.
31. If you wish to place a bet through our Call Centre from your Bonus Bet Balance, please inform the operator. Otherwise, by default, funds will be used from your Account Balance or through your available deposit method.
32. Bonus Bets cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion including Refer a Friend. Bonus Bets cannot be used to earn more Bonus Bets.
33. William Hill further reserves the right to ask any client to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the client’s identity prior to us crediting any Bonus Bet or promotion to a client’s account.
34. You are strictly prohibited from using Bonus Bets to facilitate arbitrage across the William Hill Group entities (including Centrebet). Where William Hill, in its absolute discretion, deems you have deliberately used Bonus Bets as an attempt to gain through arbitrage, any Bonus Bets and any winnings from such Bonus Bets will be forfeited and deducted from your account balance without warning or notice.