Online bookmaker Sportsbet.com.au have opened an awesome first try basket scorer betting offer on all ESPN televised matched over the opening week of the NBA Season. View the offer and claim a $501 NBA Free Bet Bonus during the NBA Season.
How To Claim:
- Register at Sportsbet.com.au via this link
- Go to the Sportsbet.com.au promotions page
- Follow the instructions
Terms & Conditions
1. The Refund Offer applies only to cash First Basket Scorer bets placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au or any sportsbet.com.au mobile app. Only the first cash First Basket Scorer bet on each eligible match will be deemed eligible for the Offer. The eligible matches are as follows: 26/10/2016 AEST: Knicks @ Cavaliers & Spurs @ Warriors, 27/10/2016 AEST: Thunder @ 76ers & Rockets @ Lakers, 28/10/2016 AEST: Celtics @ Bulls & Clippers @ Trail Blazers, 29/10/2016 AEST: Cavaliers @ Raptors & Warriors @ Pelicans, 30/10/2016 AEST: Pacers @ Bulls.
2. This offers excludes NSW, SA & WA residents.
3. For the Offer to be valid, your First Basket Scorer bet must lose and your selection must score the 2nd or 3rd basket of the match. A ‘basket’ is defined as a field goal or a free throw. A pair of made free throws would constitute two baskets.
4. Bets placed using Bonus Bets will be ineligible for this offer. Multibets, Cashed Out bets and Live betting are excluded from the Offer.
5. Refunds will be paid as bonus bets and the refund will equal the value of the Member’s bet stake to a maximum refund of a $50.
6. Multibets, Cashed Out bets and Live betting are excluded from the Offer.
7. Sportsbet Bonus Bets cannot be redeemed as cash. Bonus bets will expire within 30 days of being credited to your account. Bets placed with Bonus Bets received from this offer are not eligible for any other promotional offers.
8. Should you place a successful bet using your bonus bets, only the winnings from your bonus bets will be credited into your account. This means that your winnings will exclude the initial bonus bet stake.
9. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
10. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for offers. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.