Online bookmaker Sportsbet.com.au an epic offer for punters and NRL fans in the upcoming Australia v New Zealand ANZAC Test. Place a 1st Tryscorer bet and if your bet loses but they score the 2nd or 3rd try, you’ll get your money back in bonus bets up to $50! View the First Tryscorer offer and claim a $501 Free Bet Bonus.
How To Claim:
- Register at Sportsbet.com.au via this link
- Go to the Sportsbet.com.au promotions page
- Follow the instructions
Terms and Conditions
1. The Offer applies only to First Tryscorer bets placed over the Internet, on t.sportsbet.com.au, m.sportsbet.com.au or any sportsbet.com.au tablet or mobile app. The Offer applies to the Australia v New Zealand ANZAC Test on Friday 5th May 2017.
2. For the Offer to be valid, your First Tryscorer bet must lose, and your selection must score the 2nd or 3rd try in the game. Applies to a customer’s first bet on the First Tryscorer market.
3. This offer excludes NSW, SA & WA residents.
4. Refunds will be paid as Bonus Bets, equal to your stake up to $50.
5. Only your first bet on the First Tryscorer market will be deemed eligible for this offer.
6. Bets where the “Cash Out” feature is used are ineligible for the offer.
7. Bonus Bets placed are excluded from the Offer. Telephone bets and Live Bets are ineligible for the offer.
8. The refund will equal the value of the Member’s bet stake to a maximum refund of $50 in Bonus Bets.
9. The refund will be credited to the Member’s account as a Bonus Bet within 24 hours of the completion of the final match.
10. Sportsbet Bonus Bets cannot be redeemed as cash. Bonus bets will expire within 14 days of being credited to your account. Bets placed with Bonus Bets received from this offer are not eligible for any other promotional offers.
11. Bets place using Bonus Bets will be ineligible for this offer. Multibets, Cashed Out bets and Live betting are excluded from the Offer.
12. Should you place a successful bet using your bonus bets, only the winnings from your bonus bets will be credited into your account. This means that your winnings will exclude the initial bonus bet stake.
13. Standard Bonus Bet Terms & Conditions apply. Visit https://help.sportsbet.com.au for more information.
14. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
1. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.