Online bookmaker Sportsbet are offering punters Cash Back on NRL 2016 Rounds 24/25/26 if you back a team and they lose by eight points or less.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Refund Offer applies only to head-to-head bets placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au or any sportsbet.com.au mobile app. The Offer applies to bets placed on NRL matches in rounds 24-26, to be played between Thursday August 18th 2015 and Sunday 4th September. Only the first head-to-head bet on each match will be deemed eligible for the Offer.
2. This offers excludes NSW residents.
3. For the Offer to be valid, your head-to-head bet must lose and your selection must lose the match by 8 points or less. If the match goes to extra time, refunds apply to bets on the losing team as per the official result (inclusive of extra time played). In the instance of the match being drawn after extra time, bets will not be refunded, as dead heat rules apply.
4. Bet Back, Multibets, Cashed out bets and Live betting are excluded from the Offer.
5. The refund will equal the value of the Member’s bet stake to a maximum refund of $50 cash.
6. The refund will be credited to the Member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of the matches.
7. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
8. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for offers. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.