Double your winnings on your first tryscorer bet in the upcoming NRL game between the South Sydney Rabbitohs and the Sydney Roosters. If your player scores the first try and goes on to score again in the match Sportsbet.com.au will double your winnings up to $50! View the Double Winnings offer and claim a $501 Free Bet Bonus.
How To Claim:
- Register at Sportsbet.com.au via this link
- Go to the Sportsbet.com.au promotions page
- Follow the instructions
Terms and Conditions
1. The Boost Offer applies only to cash First Tryscorer bets placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au or any sportsbet.com.au mobile app. The Offer applies to Rabbitohs v Roosters on 23/3/17.
2. Only the first cash bet placed on the First Tryscorer market will be deemed eligible for the Offer.
3. For the Offer to be valid, your First Tryscorer bet must win and your player must score another try in the same game.
4. This offer excludes NSW, SA & WA residents.
5. Boosts will be paid as Bonus Bets, equal to your winnings up to $50. Boost is on profit only and excludes your original stake.
6. If you place $10 on a $9 selection you will win a Bonus Bet of $50; $10 stake x $9 odds = $80 in profit.
7. The boost will be credited to the Member’s account as a Bonus Bet within 24 hours of the completion of the match.
8. Sportsbet Bonus Bets cannot be redeemed as cash. Bonus bets will expire within 14 days of being credited to your account. Bets placed with Bonus Bets received from this offer are not eligible for any other promotional offers.
9. Bets place using Bonus Bets will be ineligible for this offer. Multibets, Cashed Out bets and Live betting are excluded from the Offer.
10. Should you place a successful bet using your bonus bets, only the winnings from your bonus bets will be credited into your account. This means that your winnings will exclude the initial bonus bet stake.
11. Standard Bonus Bet Terms & Conditions apply. Visit https://help.sportsbet.com.au for more information.
12. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
13. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.