Online bookmaker Sportsbet.com.au have an unbelievable offer for punters and AFL fans to take advantage of leading up to Friday nights blockbuster between St Kilda and the GWS Giants. Place a Big Win Little Win bet and if your bet loses but your team wins you’ll get your money back with up to $50 in bonus bets! View the BWLW AFL Offer and claim a $501 Free Bet Bonus.
How To Claim:
- Register at Sportsbet.com.au via this link
- Go to the Sportsbet.com.au promotions page
- Follow the instructions
Terms and Conditions
1. The Refund Offer applies only to cash Big Win Little Win bets placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au or any sportsbet.com.au mobile app. The Offer applies to the St Kilda v Greater Western Sydney AFL match played on 5/5/17.
2. Only the first cash bet placed on the Big Win Little Win market will be deemed eligible for the Offer.
3. For the Offer to be valid, your Big Win Little Win bet must lose and your team must win as per the official result.
4. This offer excludes NSW, SA & WA residents.
5. Refunds will be paid as Bonus Bets, equal to your winnings up to $50. Boost is on profit only and excludes your original stake.
6. The boost will be credited to the Member’s account as a Bonus Bet within 24 hours of the completion of the match.
7. Sportsbet Bonus Bets cannot be redeemed as cash. Bonus bets will expire within 14 days of being credited to your account. Bets placed with Bonus Bets received from this offer are not eligible for any other promotional offers.
8. Bets place using Bonus Bets will be ineligible for this offer. Multibets, Cashed Out bets and Live betting are excluded from the Offer.
9. Should you place a successful bet using your bonus bets, only the winnings from your bonus bets will be credited into your account. This means that your winnings will exclude the initial bonus bet stake.
10. Standard Bonus Bet Terms & Conditions apply. Visit https://help.sportsbet.com.au for more information.
11. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
12. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.