Online bookmaker Neds have an awesome Bonus Back Offer on this years US Masters Golf. Place a 3+ Leg Multi on 3 Ball match-ups on Rounds 1 & 2 of the US Masters and if 1 leg of your multi fails, get up to $50 back in bonus bets.
How To Bet with Neds:
- The maximum bonus bet for this promotion is $50.
- The offer applies to the first resulted qualifying 3+ leg multi bet that contains only one losing leg each round (for example, 2 legs win, and 1 leg loses in a 3 leg multi).
- This offer is only available on the US Masters 1st Round 3 Ball and US Masters 2nd Round 3 Ball markets on 9 & 10 April 2021 respectively.
- If more than one 3+ leg multi bet is placed on a given day, then the first resulted 3+ leg multi bet with only one losing leg, will be deemed to be the Qualifying Bet for the purpose of this offer.
- This offer can only be claimed once per round.
- Bonus Bet expires 7 days from issue.
- Your 3+ leg multi bet must fail by only one leg to qualify for a Bonus Bet matching the stake.
- Bets placed using bonus bets, bonus cash, Price Boost or other Promotional Offers are not eligible for this promotion.
- Live in-play bets and cashed out / partial cash out bets are excluded from this offer.
- Neds reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this offer at any time.
- This offer is available for recreational punters only and clients not participating in the spirit of the promotion will be excluded.
- Neds terms and conditions also apply to this offer.