Online bookmaker Sportsbet are offering punters a 50% Win Boost as a free bonus bet on winning bets in the UFC 205 fight between Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez.
Terms and Conditions
1. For the offer to be valid, you must place your bet over the Internet (sportsbet.com.au), on t.sportsbet.com.au, m.sportsbet.com.au or any Sportsbet.com.au mobile or tablet app.
2. Offer applies to Match bets only. Customers will receive a 50% boost, up to $50, paid as bonus bets on their winning bet as a separate transaction.
3. This offer applies to your first Match Betting bet on the UFC 205 Main Event between Conor McGregor and Eddie Alvarez on November 13th 2016.
4. Excludes NSW, SA & WA residents.
5. The maximum bonus bet boost on winnings is $50. The boost excludes original stake.
6. Bonus bets, exotics, multiples, futures markets and live betting markets are excluded from the Offer.
7. The boost will be credited to the Member’s account within 24 hours of the bet being resulted.
8. Sportsbet Bonus Bets cannot be redeemed as cash. Bonus bets will expire within 30 days of being credited to your account. Bets placed with Bonus Bets received from this offer are not eligible for any other promotional offers.
9. The bonus bets will be credited to the Member’s account as a separate Bonus Bet transaction, within 24 hours of the completion of the event.
10. Should you place a successful bet using your bonus bets, only the winnings from your bonus bets will be credited into your account. This means that your winnings will exclude the initial bonus bet stake.
11. Standard Bonus Bet Terms & Conditions apply. Visit help.sportsbet.com.au for more information.
12. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
13. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for offers. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.