Online bookmaker Sportsbet.com.au has opened an awesome offer on Sunday’s UFC 207 fight between Amanda Nunes vs Ronda Rousey. Bet on the Method & Round Combo in the feature fight and if your bet loses but the fighter still wins Sportsbet will refund your bet in Bet Back up to $50. View the offer below.
How To Claim:
- Register at Sportsbet.com.au via this link
- Go to the Sportsbet.com.au promotions page
- Follow the instructions
Terms and Conditions
1. The Refund Offer applies only to cash Method & Round Combo bets placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au or any sportsbet.com.au mobile app. The Offer applies only to the Amanda Nunes vs Ronda Rousey match on 31/12/2016.
2. Only the first cash bet placed on the Method & Round Combo market will be deemed eligible for the Offer.
3. For the Offer to be valid your Method & Round Combo bet must lose and your fighter must win as per the official result.
4. This offer excludes NSW, SA & WA residents.
5. Refunds will be paid as Bet Back, equal to your stake up to $50.
6. The refund will be credited to the Member’s account as a Bonus Bet within 24 hours of the completion of the match.
7. Sportsbet Bet Back cannot be redeemed as cash. Bet Back will expire within 30 days of being credited to your account. Bets placed with Bet Back received from this offer are not eligible for any other promotional offers.
8. Bets place using Bet Back will be ineligible for this offer. Multibets, Cashed Out bets and Live betting are excluded from the Offer.
9. Should you place a successful bet using your Bet Back, only the winnings from your Bet Back will be credited into your account. This means that your winnings will exclude the initial bonus bet stake.
10. Standard Bonus Bet Terms & Conditions apply. Visit https://help.sportsbet.com.au for more information.
11. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
12. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.