Online bookmaker Neds have a an awesome Bonus Betting Offer on the UFC this weekend on the fight. Place a 4+ Leg Multi on UFC 252 this Sunday and if 1 leg fails, get up to $50 back in Bonus Bets. Offer available once per client.
How To Bet with Neds:
- The offer applies to the first qualifying 4+ leg multi bet placed by the customer on UFC 252.
- If more than one 4+ leg multi bet is placed on a given day, then the first resulted 4+ leg multi with only one losing leg will be deemed to be the Qualifying Bet for the purpose of this offer.
- This offer is available on all UFC 252 matches on Sunday 16 August 2020.
- This offer can only be claimed once per client.
- This offer excludes residents of South Australia.
- The maximum bonus bet for this promotion is $50.
- Your 4+ leg multi bet must fail by one leg to qualify for a Bonus Bet matching the stake.
- Bets placed by telephone call, live in-play bets and cashed out / partial cash out bets are excluded from this offer.
- Neds reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this offer at any time.
- This offer is available for recreational punters only and clients not participating in the spirit of the promotion will be excluded.
- Bets placed using bonus bets, bonus cash, Price Boost or other promotional tools are not eligible for this promotion.
- This promotion is limited to one bet per person, per household.
- Neds terms and conditions (including General Promotional Terms and Conditions) also apply to this offer.