Sportsbet are offering punters an awesome offer on all EPL matches this week in the 2018/19 season! Simply place a pre-match Head to Head bet on any EPL match this weekend and if your team leads at half time you will be paid out as a winner!
View this awesome EPL offer from Sportsbet below.
How To Claim:
- Register at Sportsbet.com.au via this link
- Go to the Sportsbet.com.au promotions page
- Follow the instructions
Terms and Conditions
- Applies to all Gameweek 1 English Premier League matches, from August 11-13.
- Applies to pre-match singles in the Win-Draw-Win market only, excluding the ‘Draw’ selection. Offer does not apply to bets placed on the ‘Draw’ selection in each game. Only the first team bet on will be eligible for the offer. Multiple bets on the same team are eligible for this offer.
- Only your first $500 staked on the Win-Draw-Win market is eligible for early payout.
- Your bet will be paid out in full up to a $500 stake if your team is winning at Half-Time in the match regardless if your selection goes on to draw or lose the game.
- If your selection is leading at Half-Time and goes on to win the match your bet will not be paid as a winner twice.
- If your bet has been paid out early, even if capped at $500, it is then ineligible to be Cashed Out.
- This Offer excludes SA & WA residents.
- The Offer applies only to cash bets placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au or any sportsbet.com.au mobile app.
- Cashed Out bets, Bet Back, Multibets, Megabets, Exotics, Telephone bets and Live Betting are excluded from the offer.
- All winning bets will be credited into your account within 30 minutes of the half-time whistle.
- To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
- Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for payouts. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.