Online bookmaker Neds have an awesome NBA ESPN game Early Payout Special for this week. Place a Head to Head bet on any NBA ESPN game this week and if your selection is ahead by 12 or more points at half-time, we’ll pay you out as a winner. Applies to the first $250 staked. Single bets only.
How To Bet with Neds:
- This offer applies to the first $250 staked on the first team selected in the Match Betting market.
- The offer does not apply to any subsequent bets placed on the opposition team in the same Match Betting market.
- This offer applies to single bets only.
- If your selection is ahead by 12 or more points at half-time, your bet will automatically get paid out as a winner.
- Winnings from this promotion will be credited to your betting account within a reasonable time after your selection is ahead by 12 or more points at half-time.
- Cash out is unavailable on bets over $250 once they have been paid out early.
- This offer is available on the following NBA ESPN games this week. Tuesday: Boston Celtics v New York Knicks. Wednesday: Oklahoma City Thunder v San Antonio Spurs, Denver Nuggets v Los Angeles Clippers. Thursday: Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings. Friday: Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets, Golden State Warriors vs Oklahoma City Thunder. Saturday: San Antonio Spurs vs Sacramento Kings, Utah Jazz v Phoenix Suns. Sunday: New Orleans Pelicans vs Minnesota Timberwolves.
- Availability of games on ESPN broadcasts is subject to change.
- This offer is claimable through Groups pot bets.
- Bets placed using Bonus Bets, Bonus Cash, Price Boost or other Promotional Offers are not eligible for this promotion.
- Live in-play bets and cashed out / partial cash out bets are excluded from this offer.
- Neds reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this offer at any time.
- This offer is available for recreational punters only and clients not participating in the spirit of the promotion will be excluded.
- Neds terms and conditions also apply to this offer.