Online bookmaker Neds have an awesome NBA ESPN game Early Payout Special for this week. Place a Head to Head bet on any NBA ESPN game this week and if your selection is ahead by 12 or more points at half-time, we’ll pay you out as a winner. Applies to the first $250 staked. Single bets only.
How To Bet with Neds:
- This offer applies to the first $250 staked on the first team selected in the Match Betting market.
- The offer does not apply to any subsequent bets placed on the opposition team in the same Match Betting market.
- This offer applies to single bets only.
- If your selection is ahead by 12 or more points at half-time, your bet will automatically get paid out as a winner.
- Winnings from this promotion will be credited to your betting account within a reasonable time after your selection is ahead by 12 or more points at half-time.
- Cash out is unavailable on bets over $250 once they have been paid out early.
- This offer is available on the following NBA ESPN games this week. Tuesday: Philadelphia 76ers v Dallas Mavericks. Wednesday: Brooklyn Nets v Dallas Mavericks & Phoenix Suns v Milwaukee Bucks. Thursday: Philadelphia 76ers v Golden State Warriors & LA Clippers v New Orleans Pelicans. Friday: New York Knicks v Dallas Mavericks & Los Angeles Lakers v Denver Nuggets. Saturday: Philadelphia 76ers v Atlanta Hawks & Los Angeles Lakers v New Orleans Pelicans. Sunday: Orlando Magic v Chicago Bulls. Monday: Miami Heat v Boston Celtics.
- Availability of games on ESPN broadcasts is subject to change.
- This offer is claimable through Groups pot bets.
- Bets placed using Bonus Bets, Bonus Cash, Price Boost or other Promotional Offers are not eligible for this promotion.
- Live in-play bets and cashed out / partial cash out bets are excluded from this offer.
- Neds reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this offer at any time.
- This offer is available for recreational punters only and clients not participating in the spirit of the promotion will be excluded.
- Neds terms and conditions also apply to this offer.