Online bookmaker Neds have a an awesome Bonus Betting Offer on the Esports this week. Place a 4+ Leg Multi bet on Esports and if 1 leg of your multi fails, get up to $50 back in Bonus Bets. Available once daily across all markets.
How To Bet with Neds:
- The maximum bonus bet for this promotion is $50.
- The offer applies to the first resulted qualifying 4+ leg multi bet that contains only one losing leg (for example, 3 legs win, and 1 leg loses in a 4 leg multi).
- The offer does not apply to Same Game Multis.
- This offer is available on all Esports matches up to and including Sunday 8th August 2021.
- If more than one 4+ leg multi bet is placed on a given day, then the first resulted 4+ leg multi bet with only one losing leg, will be deemed to be the Qualifying Bet for the purpose of this offer.
- Each leg of the multi must be equal to or above $1.10 at time of placement of bet.
- This offer can only be claimed once per day.
- Bonus Bet expires 7 days from issue.
- This offer excludes residents of South Australia.
- Your 4+ leg multi bet must fail by only one leg to qualify for a Bonus Bet matching the stake.
- Bets placed using bonus bets, bonus cash or other Neds’ promotions are not eligible for this promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, bets placed using Price Boost are still eligible for this offer.
- Live in-play bets and cashed out / partial cash out bets are excluded from this offer.
- Neds reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this offer at any time.
- This offer is available for recreational punters only and clients not participating in the spirit of the promotion will be excluded.
- Neds terms and conditions also apply to this offer.