Online bookmaker BetEasy have opened up another awesome offer on the AFL Preliminary Finals! Place a ‘First Goal Scorer’ bet of $10 or more on AFL Preliminary Final matches and spin the wheel to see the Bonus Bet value you will receive for each goal your player kicks.
How To Bet with BetEasy:
- Register at Beteasy.com.au via this link
- Go to the BetEasy.com.au Promotions page
- Follow the instructions
Go to – MAIN MARKETS > 1st GOAL SCORER > Place a bet of $10 or more.
* Chase the Goal can only be activated once per match, and cannot be activated more than once in the same day.
- Richmond Tigers vs Geelong Cats – Friday, 7:50pm AEST
- Collingwood Magpies vs GWS Giants – Saturday, 4:35pm AEST
- Your selected ‘1st Goal Scorer’ does not have to to score the first goal to be eligible for the ‘Chase the Goal’ Bonus Bets.
- ?Excludes the ‘Any Other Player’ market.
- Excludes SA residents.
- Excludes customers who have previously been disqualified from promotions.
- Excludes ‘Early 1st Goal Scorer’ market.
- 1st single ‘1st Goal Scorer’ bet per selected match only.
- No in-play or multi bets. Bets placed using Bonus Bets ineligible.
- Odds of $1 per goal = 25%, $2 per goal = 45%, $5 per goal = 20%, $10 per goal = 10% for each wheel spin.
- Cashed out bets ineligible and will not be awarded Bonus Bets.
- Bonus Bet value per goal determined at random.
- For more information, see FAQs below.