Online bookmaker BetEasy have opened up another awesome offer on week 1 of the NRL Finals! Place a ‘1st Try Scorer’ bet of $10 or more on Week 1 NRL Finals matches and spin the wheel to see the Bonus Bet value you will receive for each try your player’s team scores.
How To Bet with BetEasy:
- Register at Beteasy.com.au via this link
- Go to the BetEasy.com.au Promotions page
- Follow the instructions
Go to – TRY SCORER MARKETS > 1ST TRY SCORER > Place a bet of $10 or more.
- Sydney Roosters vs South Sydney Rabbitohs – Friday, 7:50pm AEST
- Melbourne Storm vs Canberra Raiders – Saturday, 5:40pm AEST
- Manly Sea Eagles vs Cronulla Sharks – Saturday, 7:50pm AEST
- Parramatta Eels vs Brisbane Broncos – Sunday, 4:05pm AEST
- Place a bet of $10 or more on the ‘1st Try Scorer’ market and spin the wheel to see how many Bonus Bets you will receive for each try your player’s team scores.
- Your selected ‘1st Try Scorer’ does not have to to score the first try to be eligible for the ‘Chase the Try’ Bonus Bets.
- Excludes SA residents.
- Excludes customers who have previously been disqualified from promotions.
- 1st single ‘1st Try Scorer’ bet per selected match only.
- No in-play or multi bets. Bets placed using bonus bets ineligible.
- Odds of 50c per try = 5% $1 per try = 20%, $2 per try = 70%, $5 per try = 2.5%, $10 per try = 2.5% for each wheel spin.
- Cashed out bets ineligible and will not be awarded bonus bets.
- Bonus bet value per try determined at random.
- For more information, see FAQs below.