Online bookmaker BetEasy have opened up another awesome offer on the NRL Semi Finals! Place a ‘1st Try Scorer’ bet of $10 or more on NRL Semi Final matches and spin the wheel to see the Bonus Bet value you will receive for each try your player’s team scores.
How To Bet with BetEasy:
- Register at Beteasy.com.au via this link
- Go to the BetEasy.com.au Promotions page
- Follow the instructions
Go to – TRY SCORER MARKETS > 1ST TRY SCORER > Place a bet of $10 or more.
- South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Manly Sea Eagles – Friday, 7:50pm AEST
- Melbourne Storm vs Parramatta Eels – Saturday, 7:50pm AEST
- Place a bet of $10 or more on the ‘1st Try Scorer’ market and spin the wheel to see how many Bonus Bets you will receive for each try your player’s team scores.
- Your selected ‘1st Try Scorer’ does not have to to score the first try to be eligible for the ‘Chase the Try’ Bonus Bets.
- Excludes SA residents.
- Excludes customers who have previously been disqualified from promotions.
- 1st single ‘1st Try Scorer’ bet per selected match only.
- No in-play or multi bets. Bets placed using bonus bets ineligible.
- Odds of 50c per try = 5% $1 per try = 20%, $2 per try = 70%, $5 per try = 2.5%, $10 per try = 2.5% for each wheel spin.
- Cashed out bets ineligible and will not be awarded bonus bets.
- Bonus bet value per try determined at random.
- For more information, see FAQs below.