Sportsbet highlights the betting information ahead of tonight’s crucial Socceroos match against the Danish:
- Socceroos are $4.25 to win the game (Denmark $1.95, Draw $3.30)
- 53% of money wagered is backing the Socceroos to win
- Three times more individual bets on the Socceroos than Denmark
- Largest wager is $9,000 on Denmark at $1.91
- Largest Socceroos wager is $5,000 at $4.33
- Denmark winning 1-0 is the best supported result at $6.50
- Two punters have backed Socceroos winning 11-0 at odds of $501
- Christian Eriksen is the best backed at $6.00 to score the first goal
- Tim Cahill, at odds of $5.00, is the punters pick to score at anytime
- Denmark to score a penalty from a VAR decision pays $10
- It’s $17 the Socceroos will score a penalty goal from a VAR decision
- Socceroos are now $5.50 to qualify from the group and hold 87% of the money!
“The punters are not giving up hope and are firmly behind the Socceroos to cause an upset tonight and keep our World Cup dream alive. It’ll be hard to swallow if the Danish win,’’ said sportsbet.com.au’s Will Byrne.