One TAB punter is celebrating like the Melbourne Storm players and staff after their $30 Same Game Multi on tonight’s NRL grand final resulted in a $60,030 collect.
The TAB customer in question placed nine options in their $30 Same Game Multi which required six players to score a try along with the Storm winning the 2020 NRL premiership decider against Penrith by 1-12 points in normal time.
The nine options in the $30 Same Game Multi for an eventual $60,030 collect were:
- Suliasi Vunivalu to score a try
- Cameron Smith to score a try
- Ryan Papenhuyzen to score a try
- Brian To’o to score a try
- Josh Mansour to score a try
- Nathan Cleary to score a try
- Melbourne to win either half
- Melbourne to win
- Melbourne to win by 1-12 points in normal time
“The TAB customer in question would have been thrilled to see Melbourne win the 2020 NRL premiership, but they should also thank Penrith for not giving up and closing the eventual winning margin to six points after trailing 26-0,” TAB’s Trent Langskaill said.
“This Same Game Multi was only secured in the last minute of the 2020 premiership decider with Nathan Cleary’s last-gasp try, which resulted in one TAB punter making a $60,000 profit from a $30 wager on the 2020 NRL grand final.”