Online bookmaker BetEasy are giving NBA fans the chance to win an NBA jersey every day, for the next 30 days! Back The Double Dribble Bet & Go Into The Running To Win The Nominated Jersey Every Day. New Bet Available Daily!
How To Claim:
- Register at Beteasy.com.au via this link
- Go to the BetEasy.com.au Promotions page
- Follow the instructions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Competition is governed by the following Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as well as the Conditions of Play, as displayed at the Competition entry point.
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the Terms and Conditions.
- A copy of the Terms and Conditions will be available at the point of entry and on the BetEasy website.
- The promoter of the Competition is BetEasy Pty Limited (ACN 162 554 707) of Level 27, 120 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000.
- The Competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years of age or over who are compliant with these Terms and Conditions and are a BetEasy member. (Eligible Participant).
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be deemed invalid.
- Employees of BetEasy and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- By participating in the Competition, you confirm that:
- all the information you have supplied is true, correct and complete, and that you understand and agree to the conditions set out in this document
To the extent permitted by law, where you fail to comply with this requirement, you release and indemnify BetEasy Pty Limited (including its employees, agents and contractors) for any and all damage and loss which may arise in connection with your involvement in the competition.
- The Competition will run between 1st May 2019 and 30thMay 2019 (Competition Period).
- In order to enter the Competition, an Eligible Participant register their entry in the competition by:
- Placing a bet on the single or multi market provided by BetEasy’s NBA Podcast, the Double Dribble, during the NBA Playoffs
- Minimum stake of $10
DETERMINATION OF WINNERS
- The eligible winner will be randomly selected through a randomised system from all clients that placed a minimum $10 stake on the Double Dribble’s NBA Playoffs single or multi market
- The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email within 24 hours of the draw taking place.
- The Winner will receive the following prize (Prize):
- An NBA jersey of the NBA team allocated to that specific day
- If the Winner does not claim the Prize within 24 hours of being notified in accordance with clause 13, the next best entry, as determined by the Promoter, will be declared the winner.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable.
- BetEasy Pty Ltd (ACN 125 709 953) and its affiliates and subsidiaries, or any of their employees, officers or directors shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of a participant’s or winner’s participation in an event or any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of any tournament, and any such liability shall be borne solely and exclusively by the participant or winner, as the case may be.
WARNING UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW AND FAIR TRADINGACT 2012
- Under the Australian Consumer Law (Victoria), several statutory guarantees apply to the supply of certain goods and services. These guarantees mean that the supplier named on this form is required to ensure that the recreational services it supplies to you—
- are rendered with due care and skill; and
- are reasonably fit for any purpose which you, either expressly or by implication, make known to the supplier; and
- might reasonably be expected to achieve any result you have made known to the supplier.
- Under section 22 of theAustralian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012, the supplier is entitled to ask you to agree that these statutory guarantees do not apply to you. If you sign this form, you will be agreeing that your rights to sue the supplier under the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 if you are killed or injured because the services provided were not in accordance with these guarantees, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in this form.
- NOTE: The change to your rights, as set out in this form, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the supplier’s part.Gross negligence, in relation to an act or omission, means doing the act or omitting to do an act with reckless disregard, with or without consciousness, for the consequences of the act or omission. See regulation 5 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Regulations 2012 and section 22(3)(b) of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012.
- The result of the Competition is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- BetEasy reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and identification details of all Eligible Participants (including identity, age and place of residence) and disqualify any entry that is not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition is intended for bona fide participants and it is a requirement that all entrants act in good faith at all times.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond BetEasy’s control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, subject always to State regulations, BetEasy reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Eligible Participants consent to BetEasy using their name, likeness and/or voice in any media for an unlimited period for the purpose of promoting the Competition and BetEasy’s products and services.
- BetEasy collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition, and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- BetEasy accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these promotions.
- Employees or related to any employee (up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity) of NBA Properties, Inc., the National Basketball Association, its Member Teams and affiliates (collectively, “NBA Entities”) are disqualified from joining the promo.
- Winners and entrants agree NBA Entities may not be liable to any claims or damages that may arise in connection with the promotion or related advertisement or any prizes or premiums awarded in the promotion.
- The winners authorize BetEasy and the NBA Entities to use their names and likeness for publicity purposes without this conferring any remuneration, right or benefit of any kind other than the award of their prize.
- By entering the Competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms & conditions.
NSW Permit Number: LTPM/19/04148